Happy National Seersucker Day | Here are my Must-Have Preppy Seersucker Items
Happy National Seersucker day to all my seersucker-loving guys and gals! I personally didn’t know this holiday existed – but hey, they have a holiday for everything so why wouldn’t it? Anyways, I am so excited that it does exist because it gives me the chance to share some of my favorite must-have seersucker items!
1. Seersucker Bow tie – if you’re a guy, or you have a boyfriend, you need this! I bought one for my boyfriend with his initials on it!
2. Lauren James Emerson Dress (or any of their seersucker dresses) – if you buy a boy a bow tie you need a matching dress, right?
3. Southern Girl Prep Seersucker tank – ahh how cute are these? If you buy this then you can even wear seersucker on casual days!
4. Fraternity Collection Seersucker hat – this is perfect for this summer!
5. Seersucker athletic shorts – because on days like these we even need seersucker to work out in (or to lay around the house in – don’t judge me).
6. Seersucker swimsuit – you obviously have to rep your seersucker at the beach…
7. Southern Marsh Seersucker swim trunks – …and a gentleman has to match her lady when she does!
8. Seersucker Sunglasses Strap – I love croakies, these are great because they look good with almost anything!
9. Seersucker Belt – because what else would match your seersucker pants this well?
10. Seersucker tote – this is one of my favorite bags I own, it’s spacious plus it’s different than what everyone else has!
11. Seersucker bow shorts – the bow on these gives any outfit the finishing touch!
I hope y’all enjoyed some of my favorite seersucker items, and don’t forget to wear your seersucker today! Don’t forget to go enter my PREPPY GIVEAWAY – it ends July 1st, 2015!
*I am not affiliated with any of these companies, all opinions are my own
Copyright © 2015 dailydoseofcharm.com