Ahh, it’s the most wonderful time of the year!!! I know I say this at the beginning of every season, but I love winter! Nothin’ quite like being cozy and with the people you love around the holidays, here are some ideas for dates or things to do with friends around this time!
1. Window shopping at a Plaza (or shopping center)
I live in Kansas so I love going to the Kansas City Plaza and walking around!
2. Ice Skating
I am a horrible ice skater, but if you are brave enough to go out there it can be a ton of fun!
3. Cuddling (aka my favorite past time)
And what’s better than cuddling by a fire place and Christmas tree? Absolutely nothin’!
4. Hot Cocoa dates
Nothing cozier (or yummier) than this mug of sweetness!
5. Drive around listening to christmas music and looking at the lights
I love doing it every year, nothin’ gets you in the Holiday sprit quite like this!
If it snows where you live sledding is always a good idea, it has always been my favorite!
7. Christmas movie marathon
Make a fort, get lots of blankets and snacks, and getting the movies going! Elf is my favorite Christmas movie-never gets old!
8. Decorate Christmas cookies or make holiday treats
Because who doesn’t love food?!
What are your favorite things to do in the winter?
1. (Picture from lizardbeth)
2. (picture from Crown Center in Kansas City)
3. (picture mine)
4. (picture Weekender Fashion)
5. (picture Kansas Travel)
6. (picture Gallery Hip)
7. (Elf the movie)
8. (picture history)
Copyright © 2015 dailydoseofcharm.com