If you haven’t noticed, I have officially caught spring fever! Too bad it’s still in the 30-40º zone in Kansas City haha! Regardless, I have been non-stop browsing all the spring clothing coming out lately. I did a little shopping today and had to share with you all my favorite purchases! There are so many trends I am so excited for this spring, but one of my favorites is ruffles! I linked a cute ruffle top and dress below that I’m so excited to wear! I am also a sucker for cute swimsuits. I’m not going anywhere tropical this spring break (I can’t complain though because I’ll be in London and Paris visiting my big sis!), but I still can’t stop shopping for cute suits! I love one-pieces and anything that’s unique which is why the two I linked are perfect.
- Ruffle Top – I cannot get enough of ruffles lately! I have been loving this trend and I don’t think it is going to stop anytime soon. This top is only $35 so it makes it that much better! I swear anything that is a good deal makes it 10x cuter haha!
- Sunglasses – I love torts shell sunglasses, but I have actually never owned any so I was excited to order these. I think the shape is so cute!
- One Piece Swimsuit I love the weave pattern across the stomach on this suit! One pieces have become my favorite in the last year, I think they look so flattering on everyone!
- Halter Gown This is perfect for any special occasion, but still light and flowy! I bought this as an option to wear on Valentine’s Day (although I already have a few ideas in mind if you’ve seen my last posts).
- MantraBand I love having little positive reminders throughout the day and having a mantra bracelet is such a good way to have something positive close by! This one says ‘She Believed She Could, so she did.’
- Black Cover-Up I was OBSESSED when I saw this cover up! It also comes in white and I may have to buy it in that color too. I’m so excited for warmer weather and for some fun trips coming up so I can wear it! Although Spring Break won’t be tropical, I’m planning on heading to Arizona next month and I think this will be perfect! My best friend Emily lives there and I’m jealous of all the warm weather!
- Wedges these come in 5 colors and I love them all! Wedges are one of those things that I will buy in every color and not even think twice (okay other than the price tag), but I don’t think having the same shoes in different color is a bad thing!
- Criss Cross Bikini I love the colors in this swimsuit, and I’m a sucker for unique swim tops so the criss-cross really pulled me in!
- Sandals These also come in a neutral color, but I thought the bright colors were fun! These are one of those things I have had my eye on for a long time and I decided I finally want them.
- Ruffle Cold Shoulder Dress This also comes in an aqua blue color that’s really pretty! Like I said above, I am loving ruffles this year so I needed this!
Lauren Emily Lindmark
Copyright © 2017 dailydoseofcharm.com