I love a good sale! To be honest this is the first year I really took notice to the Shopbop sale because I didn’t used to shop there a lot. I used to be mostly a Nordstrom girl so the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale was my favorite! However, I have recently started browsing Shopbop more and their stuff is so cute and unique! They definitely have all the biggest trends stocked and so many huge designers! I wanted to put together a fun little sale roundup to show you all what I am loving!
My Sale Favorites
1. Rebecca Minkoff Utopia Tassel Chandelier Earrings – I have been loving statement earrings lately and the color of these are so cute! These will be perfect for spring and summer!
2. Petersyn Dahlia Top – I’m sure you can tell from my picks that the ruffle trend is one of my favorites for this season! This top is so cute and I love how it’s also off the shoulder!
4. Kate Spade New York Novelty Metro Watch – I have this watch and I love the scallops around the face! Plus the nude color matches everything!
5. OYE Swimwear Holly High Neck Cutout One Piece – This one is definitely a little pricey, but I saw it and needed to include it because it was so cute!
6. Parker Maureen Combo Blouse – I think this cold shoulder blouse is so adorable! The ruffles make it that much better!
7. BB Dakota One Shoulder Ruffle Dress – How cute is this dress for spring?! It would be so cute for easter or any other event this season!
8. MIKOH Aloha Vibes Crew Neck Tee – I am in love with this tee! I grew up going to Kauai so anything Hawaii related makes me so happy!
9. Ray-Ban Mirrored Matte Classic Aviator Sunglasses – They have these for sale in three colors! I love these blue ones, I wear mine all the time!
10. Tory Burch Robinson Chain Wallet – I am a huge fan of Tory Burch, not just because everything is so cute, but also because their stuff is so high quality!
11. Sam Edelman Yaro Suede Sandals – Chunky open toe heels have been so popular in the last year. I love the color of these, they’re perfect to add a pop of fun to any outfit!
12. OYE Swimwear Esther One Piece – This is another suit that is more on the pricey side, but I LOVED it. I love all the mesh cutouts in this one! I’m searching for a cheaper option!
14. Free People Perfectly Victorian Embroidered Mini Dress – Last, but not least. I LOVE this Free People dress! It comes in four colors and it was actually hard to choose my favorite! Out of all my picks I think this is the one I am going to purchase first!
- 15% Off Orders of $200+ with code GOBIG17 Offer valid 2/28 – 3/4. Exclusions apply.
- 20% Off Orders of $500+ with code GOBIG17 Offer valid 2/28 – 3/4. Exclusions apply.
- 25% Off Orders of $800+ with code GOBIG17 Offer valid 2/28 – 3/4. Exclusions apply.
Lauren Emily Lindmark
Copyright © 2017 dailydoseofcharm.com