| Dress (more sizes here) | Shoes (blush) | Sunglasses | Bracelet ($13) |
My hair was crazy the day I took these, it was so windy there was no saving it haha! I wore this outfit in Nice, France and it was one of my favorites! I bought this dress awhile ago and I had been dying to wear it, but I decided to save it. I’m glad I did because it looked so good with all the tropical colors! It comes in a few other colors that I may be buying soon haha! Embroidered tops and dresses are so in right now and I keep finding more and more that I want – they’re popping up everywhere! I paired this one with my Target bracelet that I shared the other day in this post. I know I already talked about this, but I had no idea that Target has such cute jewelry! I may go get more and do a haul soon, let me know if you are interested!
These shoes have been all over the blog world lately, they’re probably the most popular wedges out there right now! If your size and or the color you want is sold out make sure to keep checking back! However, it looks like they were recently restocked! Lastly, I finished off this outfit with my blue mirrored aviators by Ray Ban! I don’t think sunglasses get enough credit as accessories, they really complete an outfit! Am I the only one that gets sad about taking mythology sunglasses off indoors because I feel incomplete haha?
To finish off this blogpost I wanted to write a little list of current thoughts right now. I am also going to link more embroidered tops and dresses that I am loving below!
- I have the worst jet lag. I went to bed last night at 9:45 p.m. (4:45 a.m. France time) and woke up at 8:15 a.m. (3:15 p.m. France time) and I was happy that it was normal hours and that I slept so long, but I still feel so tired today! I ended up accidentally napping for an hour and now I am working in bed, which is against my rules since I never get as much work done there haha! Does anyone have jet lag tips?
- I am so excited about all the traveling I have planned this year. I want to do a little update blogpost or video soon talking about my life plans!
- I am really struggling with my eating habits right now. I am lactose intolerant so I try not to eat dairy, but lately I’ve tried to cut out all meat too. Because of that I’ve been eating soooo many carbs (lots of fruits and veggies and potatoes) which I feel like is making me just as bloated as the dairy. I feel like there is no winning when it comes to eating well haha!
- I hit 1000 likes on my Instagram photo for the first time! I try not to think much into likes or followers, but I couldn’t help but be excited haha! Thank you to everyone who follows me!
- I am planning out my next trip that I hope to take in April and I am thinking Charleston because there are some good deals on flights. Does anyone know anything about Charleston in the spring?
- My apartment is a disaster and the jet lag is making it hard to clean. However, I am going to do a full apartment tour in April so that is motivating me to try to get it done and completely organized! I never feel like my apartment is fully decorated though (which is why it has taken me so long to post a tour), but I think I am going to bite the bullet and do it!
- I am excited for a night in by myself tonight. I’ve spent the last two weeks with my family and last night with my boyfriend and I love them all so much, but also value my me time! I’m thinking a nice bath is in order!
More Embroidered Tops and Dresses (All under $100)
Lauren Emily Lindmark
Copyright © 2017 dailydoseofcharm.com